Most of the people around the globe start there day with cup of coffee or tea and few even get addicted to them and consume often during day. Caffeine is most addictive for many people. But, few people do not like to consume coffee and for them, green coffee beans suits best. But, green coffee beans come with potential side effects and users should be aware of the product before using.
Currently many people use green coffee beans as weight loss supplements as they are easily available with or without prescription. But, green coffee beans should be used as per instructions to avoid side effects. People using other medications should consult with their doctor to avoid side effects; because, certain medicines for treatments react with green coffee bean supplements which prove fatal. Most of the users have attained weight loss after consuming green coffee bean supplements.
Green coffee bean supplements reduce appetite of the user making less consumption of food. Because of this, user tend to eat less and when switched to healthy diet and adequate exercise yield greater results. Green coffee supports fat loss.
Clorogenic acid is main component of green coffee bean extract, which is found in several fruits and vegetables not only in green coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid is short termed as CGA and it is present up to 0.5 gm to 1 gram per cup. Chlorogenic acid present in green coffee beans are extracted with the help of solvent usually alcohol and this is the main reason in cutting back calories making user slimmer.
Reviews of green coffee beans
- Green coffee bean supplements when consumed in any form produce thermogenic effects i.e., increase temperature in body causing to sweat more.
- Chlorogenic acid present in green coffee bean extracts are responsible for weight loss.
- Due to thermo genesis, body generates excessive heat thus burning body fat.
- Metabolism increases in body post consumption of food while going through digestive process.
- During metabolism, excessive heat is produced in the body which burns fat cells and do not affect muscle mass.
- Many people consume caffeine in the form of hot beverage to suppress their appetite which also promotes weight loss to some extent.
- Green coffee beans provide accurate weight loss results when followed and used along with instructions.
- Many components present in green coffee bean extracts are responsible for weight loss and not only chlorogenic acid and caffeine.
- But the weight loss results after using green coffee beans are not same for each and every individual.
- When green coffee bean supplements are used beyond recommendation cause serious side effects.
- Many people experience jitteriness or shivering as part of side effect.
- The effects of green coffee bean extracts lasts from fifteen minutes to two hours according to the type of caffeine consumed.
- It is not advisable to use more than 400 mgs of caffeine per day.
- Few people even experience head- aches, nausea, anxiety and vomiting as side effects.
- Dosage is decided according to height, weight and susceptibility of the person.