More and more people from western countries have started visiting India for medical treatments. A new trend has emerged where people club their vacations with medical treatment.
The cost of medical treatments in western countries is exorbitant and they find India to be the right destination for getting quality advanced skin treatments at affordable prices.
In India specially in metros people suffer from skin problems due to pollution climatic change, so they prefer to visit skin specialist to overcome skin problems. As a matter of fact, medical tourism for skin related diseases is in bloom with scores of tourist making a beeline for India. They make a prior booking with the best skin specialists in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai and Pune etc; so that everything is planned in detail and they can get hassle-free treatment.
Now I am going to discuss on the Anti-Aging and some of the beauty tips for your better understanding:-
Physical beauty is personal. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is very important to take care of your skin.
Every girl likes to see herself in the mirror. For example, all girls protect their skin from sunlight to avoid their skin from getting tanned.
You accept the physical changes that come with aging even if you are not comfortable with changes.
- It is very important to clean your face on regular basis. Apply a toner after cleansing if you have oily skin.
- Apply a moisturizer if you have dry skin.
- Remove dead skin cells to lighten up your skin.
- Visit dermatologist annually for any changes.
- It is important to protect your skin from sun, which may increase wrinkles and can lead to skin cancer. Before going out cover your skin with scarf or use sunscreen.
- Buy products that suit your skin type.
Now everyone fears from getting old, therefore products are designed to prevent the appearance of getting older.
This is known as anti-aging.
ANTI -AGING DIET
While you can’t stop aging, you can, in a way, slow it down. First step is to eat right.
- Olive oil= olive oil is good for health. Olive oil contains powerful antioxidants that may help prevent age- related diseases.
- Yogurt= Yogurt is rich in calcium, contain good bacteria that help to stay fit and reduce the effects of getting old.
- Fish= Fish contain omega-3 fats, which help prevent cholesterol and protect skin from aging.
- Chocolate= Cocoa help in healthy function of blood vessels. It reduces risk of high blood pressure, diabetes.
- Nuts= Nuts are rich in fats, vitamins, minerals which prevent skin from anti-aging.
- Wine=Intake of alcohol prevent heart disease, age related memory loss, but intake should be in minimum quantity as excess of everything is harmful. Red wine is good element to slow down aging.
- Tuna= Tuna contains omega 3 which helps in keeping skin healthy. Omega 3 is good for skin as well as for heart.
- Strawberries= Strawberries are rich in vitamin c. Strawberries act as a good element to slow down aging. Strawberries are used in many facial packs, scrubs, face wash as it hydrates the skin and help in keeping the skin healthy.
- Tomatoes= Tomatoes are used in many facial packs. Tomatoes keep the skin cool and healthy. It prevents skin from sunburn. Tomatoes protect skin from getting tanned. Tomatoes reduce wrinkles, blemishes.
- Coffee= Coffee contains caffeine which lowers down the risk of skin cancer as well as it is good for skin.
- Cocoa= Cocoa is good for skin. Some people think chocolates are not good for health but research proved that chocolates reduces stress as well as cocoa beauty products are available in market as it reduces acne, pimples etc. and reduce aging effect.
Homemade remedies for anti-aging
- Honey= Honey is used in many packs as it moisturizes the skin. Daily 2 spoons of honey are necessary for skin. Apply honey evenly on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes, when it dries wash your skin with cold water. Honey is good for skin and reduces aging.
- Egg pack= Egg contain omega-3 acids, protein. Egg helps in keeping the skin healthy. Egg is good for skin as well as hair. One famous tip take one teaspoon of egg white add fresh cream, 1 spoon lemon juice and then mix it well. Apply on face and leave it till it dries then wash your face.
Doing this once in a week, gives good results.
- Yogurt= Yogurt helps in reducing tan. Yogurt is good for skin as it keeps the skin healthy and hydrated. Pack that should be applied on alternate basis. Take 2 teaspoons of yogurt, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and honey. Mix it well and apply on face leave it on the face till it dries then wash it off with cold water. Yogurt reduces wrinkles, pimples and reduces the early effects of aging.
- Rose water= Rose water hydrates the skin. Increases blood circulation.
It reduces the dark circles under eyes as well as wrinkles.
Take 2 teaspoon of rose water add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it on skin. There is no need to wash the skin as it absorbs on its own.
- Papaya pack= Papaya is good for skin. Papaya is present mostly in all the creams, facewash. Cut pieces of papaya and mash it evenly add little warm water and apply it on face. Leave the pack on face till it dries then wash face with water. Doing this once in a week will surely show results.
These are some of the tips to reduce aging.
You cannot stop yourself from getting old but yes you can use anti-aging products to reduce your aging effects.
Anti-aging products are available in market in huge numbers as this is matter of concern today.