It has been confirmed by experts that the twin auger juice extractors produce the healthiest and yummiest juice. This is a tested fact from several professional reviews after numerous comparisons of different models of juicers. So, if you are a juice lover or you are new to the juicing world, either way, you need to know the right source for quality twin gear juice extractor’s reviews that will give you the yummiest & healthiest juice from fresh fruits and vegetables.
How the Dual Auger Juice Extractors Operate
There are two augers operating in the twin gear juicers and they rotate in a slow speed crushing the fruits and vegetables in order to give fresh juice while leaving out thoroughly crushed pulp. The process is also known as trituration, which can mean breaking, crushing, or squashing into fine particles. This is a different juicing method unlike the masticating process of juicing found in some other models.
Benefits of using a dual auger juice extractor
- Unlike the other models that make noise when juicing, the dual auger juicers are very silent in their operations. This way, you can be sure not to disturb anyone with your early morning juicing operation.
- It operates at a low speed, which eradicates the possibility of oxidation because less air gets trapped in the juice– in other words, the enzymes in your fruits and vegetables are preserved.
- The juice that is gotten after the extraction is steady, which makes it possible to store in a refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- The twin auger juicer comes with added technical functions because the high quality nature of the materials used in its making allows this.
- You no longer have to worry about the inability of multitasking encountered with the single auger juicers. The twin auger juicer allows you to combine different fruits and veggies into juice at the same time. Even the tough vegetables are ready to go.
- The twin gears are arranged in a way that they squeeze every drop of juice from the produce to give out very dry pulp. This way, you are sure of getting the most out of your fruits, without having to dump money into the bin in form of pulp.
The advantages of the twin gear juicers are not limited to just these, there are a lot more. However, we have to look into the few disadvantages that were recorded for the twin auger juicers as well.
Drawbacks of using the twin gear juice extractors
- A beginner juicer is not recommended to go for the twin auger juicer because it isn’t the cheapest variant out there for someone that doesn’t plan to juice on a regular. There are other juicers with lesser functions for someone that would juice only once in a blue moon.
- Most people complain about the small size of the feeding chute. This was included in the design to prevent fast feeding of the produce.
- It appears to be bulkier and heavier than other models. This becomes not so convenient when trying to move it around.
- Ensure that you look through the features, merits and demerits of the juicer type before going for a model. This way you can be sure you are getting due value for your money.